PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS FOR SAM. Click the link available at the bottom of each post. He checks back frequently, and would love to hear from you.
A little about SAM
Samuel Dodge is a 24 year old who craves learning, progression, and adventure. Born 5th out of 6 kids, he's always had the drive and initiative to achieve great things and carve his own path. He loves the gospel of Jesus Christ, literature, and now world travel. He's currently working on his degree in History at BYU, and trying to figure out which Grad School will have the honor of taking him.
Do you think Sam's souvinirs and relics will fit in his luggage home?
Quote of the week:
“ I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front the only essential facts of life and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.” ~Thoreau
1 comment:
Ah, the air in Cairo....so thick you could just take a bite out of it!
Post a Comment