
The bus ride back took a little bit longer than expected so I barely made it to one of the activities that I have been planning for years, a hike through Hezikiah's tunnel. So cool! I was alone throughout the entire thing and I turned off my flashlight several time to guide myself through the darkness only by touch. The acoustics were pretty good as well so I did the only thing Sam Dodge would do in that kind of a situation. I started singing hymns. Well...there you have it. Sam Dodge alone, in the dark, several meters underneath the streets of Jerusalem singing Israel Israel God is Calling.

Basically a very fun day. I'm sorry I am not elaborating more but I am not feeling the creative juices flowing at the moment. Maybe when I write you next time. I plan to venture underneath the city again tomorrow. I am touring the Western Wall's tunnels tomorrow. This is an archaeological exhibition that I think was not around when Mom and Dad came out here so It ought to be interesting.


No comments:
Post a Comment